George Washington Carver High School 2018 Annual All Class Picnic
Saturday, October 6, 2018
1. PICNIC: The picnic date is still the first Saturday in the month of October. This year’s date is 10/6/2018. 10:00 A.M. until 6:00 P.M.
• Setup Time: Friday-3:00 P.M. Until
Saturday- 6:00 A.M. Until 9:00 A.M.
NOTE: All deliveries are to enter the fields from by way of 36th Avenue Alley. No deliveries shall be delivered VIA parking lot.
• All classes will have the opportunity to select the same area as last year for their tent or canopy.
• All tent spaces will be a 40X40 diameter space with a donation of $150.00
• All tent spaces must be claimed by submitting the required donation of $150.00 PER SPACE no later than Friday, August 31,2018. After August 31st, all spaces will be awarded on a first come bases at a specified time TBD.
3. PARKING: Parking spaces will not be controlled by the alumni association this year but, by the Birmingham School Board at a donated fee of $5.00 per space.
Parking spaces will be awarded, by the school board, on a first come first come basis the day of the event starting at 6:00 A.M.
Your parking space is yours for the entire day and evening if you remain in that space. If you leave the parking lot, another $5.00 will be required to receive a space if one is available.
For more information or questions, please call or email: Terry Diltz at email@example.com 205-222-0563 or leave a message on the association voicemail box 205-730-6162 your call will be returned or email firstname.lastname@example.org